Our stores are open!
June 19, 2020
As our stores begin to re-open, we want our customers to feel safe and comfortable shopping with us. Therefore, we are making some changes to the in-store experience.
For your protection, we are implementing the following safety measures:
- Increased cleaning and sanitization protocols, including installing hand sanitizing stations for customers and employees.
- There will be no product testers or demonstration of products in-store until further notice.
- We are also taking steps to ensure social distancing, such as limiting the number of people in the store.
- Our employees will be wearing masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- We are encouraging contactless payment methods to minimize contact between customers and employees.
We can’t wait to see you again! By working together, we can ensure a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for everyone.
Thank you for your ongoing support and love for our brands,
Fruits & Passion Team
Due to the high volume of products being shipped, all non-essential packages are subject to delivery delays.
Please rest assured that once you receive a shipping notice from us it has left our warehouse and is with the courier company. Kindly refer to their tracking number in your email to determine when your package will arrive.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in these exceptional circumstances.
Due to current events and increasing demand for our products, there may be a slight delay in shipping your order, but we are working hard to send it out as soon as possible.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been shipped. You will find the courier tracking number in that email.