Online Rewards Program
Terms and Conditions + FAQs
Fruits & Passion’s In-store and Online Rewards programs are separate. Looking for the In-store Terms & Conditions? Click Here
How do I sign up for the online rewards program?
Signing up is easy!
Simply create an account here and enter your name, email, and password. It’s free to join and you will automatically be signed up to receive emails with insider access to sales, promotions, and all of our newest drops. If you currently have an account or email subscription with us - you’ve already been enrolled in our online rewards program so you can kick back, sign in, and start earning Points!
What are the advantages of becoming a online rewards member?
Our online rewards program is a tiered program that allows members to earn more perks the more they engage with us. Members receive online rewards points for each purchase, that can then be redeemed towards the cost of future purchases.
You also earn points for sharing with friends, following us on social media, leaving product reviews, and are even gifted with bonus points just for having a birthday! In addition to earning points, members have the chance to earn exclusive access to launches, promotions, giveaways, and more. You can view the full list of perks on our online rewards page.
I already have an account. Do I need to create a new one to earn online rewards?
We took care of that for you! All customers with an active account were automatically enrolled in our online rewards program. If you have had more than one customer account with us, please note that only one online rewards account was created per person.
Where can I find all my online rewards account info?
The online rewards page is your roadmap to all your points and perks. You can access all your info by visiting our online rewards page here.
Will I receive points for purchases I made prior to creating my online rewards account?
You will only receive points for purchases made after creating your online rewards account. Make sure to create an account before placing an order so you can receive points!
What if I have an old email address or multiple email addresses and want to combine my accounts & earnings?
Contact customer service here and our team will be happy to assist you with merging your accounts.
Does it cost anything to begin earning points?
Absolutely not! Sign up is 100% free, and you will automatically earn 100 points by becoming a Member. From there you can continue to earn points by sharing with friends, following us on social media, leaving product reviews, and are even gifted with bonus points just for having a birthday! You can view the full list of perks on our online rewards page.
Make sure to visit the online rewards page to get started.
How do I redeem my points?
Exchanging your points for great online rewards couldn't be easier! Simply visit the online rewards page to view all of our great reward options and click the 'Redeem' button to redeem your chosen reward.
How do points convert to dollars?
Here’s how your points translate into dollars:
|Points required||Rewards Value ($)|
As a member of our higher VIP tiers (Cantaloupe and Olive), you’ll earn special access to Double Points Days! Visit the online rewards page to learn more about all the tiers’ perks.
What are the easy ways to earn points?
For starters- each member gets a reward just for joining our online rewards program. Aside from earning points through purchases, you can add your birthday to your account to earn points, leave us a review, or like us on Facebook. Access all the ways under the Ways to Earn Points section on the online rewards page.
Will I be able to use my points/online rewards in-store?
Not at this time, you will not be able to earn or apply online rewards points toward purchases in-store. We are working to link our stores with our online site in the future.
Is there a limit to how many points I can earn?
Nope! That’s the best part about being a online rewards member! You will always have an opportunity to earn more points by shopping with us, engaging with our brand and community online, and through seasonal sales.
Can I return my order if I redeemed online rewards points for a discount?
Yes. If you are returning the entire order, we will refund you the total dollar amount spent after the discount was applied. The points you used to redeem the discount will also be added back into your online rewards account. See full Returns details.
I've earned points/VIP tier with my last purchase, but now I want to return it. What will happen to my reward?
If you use your online rewards towards a purchase and later decide to return that item, your online rewards will be credited back to your online rewards account. For example, if you use $10 coupon towards a $100 purchase that you decide to return, the $90 balance will be refunded on your credit card and the $10 reward credit will be deposited back into your online rewards account.
Do points ever expire?
Online rewards points are valid for the remainder of the calendar year in which they are earned, plus the following calendar year.
• For example: points earned anytime during the year 2020 are valid for the remainder of 2020, plus all of 2021. Points will start over at 0 on January 1, 2022.
Online rewards points will expire after 12 months of Online rewards account inactivity. This means that if there is no change to your Online rewards account balance (through either the addition or redemption of Online rewards), all Online rewards earned in the previous 12 months will automatically be removed from your account.
How is my VIP tier determined?
Your VIP tier is determined by the amount you spend in a rolling year (a dynamic 12-month period starting when a customer reaches a certain tier).
As a new member, you are automatically enrolled in the Lime tier.
Orange, you must spend $1 to $149
Cantaloupe, you must spend $150 to $349
Olive, you must spend $350 and more
Once you qualify, you will instantly move up and have access to that tier's perks through the rest of the rolling year as well as the following rolling year. As you move up in the VIP Tiers, you will retain all benefits from your previous tier.
How do I know which Online rewards tier I am currently a member of?
When you are signed into your online rewards account, your home page will list all the online rewards tiers. Your current tier and perks will be highlighted with a box around it.
What is 'early sale access'?
As a member of the Online rewards program, you may receive select sale emails ahead of the general public so you get first dibs on all the best sale styles!
How will I know when I have reached a new tier?
When your total points cross a tier threshold you will receive an email welcoming you into the new tier.
Once you are in Orange, Cantaloupe or Olive Tiers, you will be in that tier for one year from the date you earned it. Make sure to keep interacting with our program to maintain your status (or even move up a tier)!
How can I get a birthday reward?
Add your birthday under ways to earn points on the online rewards page. On your birthday we will send you a special discount code via email valid for 30 days from the date of your b-day!
*Your birthday code is non-transferable and may not be sold or assigned to anyone else. If we feel someone is trying to manipulate the program, we reserve the right to terminate your account at our discretion.
I signed up for the Birthday Bonus but I didn’t receive it?
In order for you to receive your birthday bonus on your birthday, you must register your birthday at least 30 days prior to your birthday.
If your birthday falls between the day that you registered and the 30 day waiting period afterwards, you will receive your birthday bonus 30 days after your registration. This delay is only applicable for the first year that you signed up.
All successive birthday bonuses will be emailed to you on your birthday. If you register your birthday through your online rewards account any time after it has passed in the current calendar year, online rewards will not be added to your account until the day of your birthday in the following year.
Remember, the birthday reward is determined by the Online rewards member tier that you are part of on the date of your birthday. If it has been more than 30 days since you registered for your birthday reward and you still have not received the additional points in your account, please contact our customer support team and we will be happy to assist you.
How do I redeem my online rewards at checkout?
To redeem your points in checkout, use the dropdown menu directly above your cart total to choose the amount you would like to apply, then click the "APPLY" button.
Why didn’t I earn points on my purchase?
Double-check you were signed into your online rewards account and didn’t accidentally check out as a guest. You must be logged in when making purchases to earn points. If you have done this in error, contact us at https://fruits-passion.com/en_ca/contact to help apply your points to your account. You also won’t receive points if you return your purchase or your purchase is canceled for any reason. Please note that any points you earn on a purchase you later return will be deducted from your point balance.
I should have earned points for a purchase/incentive but I didn’t see my account balance change. Did I get credit?
Yes! You work hard to earn points and we want you to feel confident that all of your points are right where they should be . . . in your account! The first thing to note is that there may be a delay in our systems communicating and points could take anywhere from minutes to several hours to appear in your account. However, if you feel like you have earned points but they are not showing up in your account you can also troubleshoot it with these tricks:
1. Try to refresh your browser. 2. Try to log out and then back in to your account. 3. Check your ‘Online rewards history’ in your Online rewards account to see if the points were added without you realizing it. Your ‘Online rewards history’ will show you the number of points earned, how and when they were earned, as well as any redemptions of points made on your account.
If you still feel like your points balance is not accurate you can contact our customer support team and they will look into the issue for you.
I received an error message when referring friends through the email referral box. What went wrong?
We are sorry to hear that. There are a couple of scenarios that could have triggered the error message.
The first possible scenario is that there was a mistype in one of the email addresses that you entered or you forgot to put commas between multiple emails to separate them
To eliminate confusion over what occurred, we recommend that you go back and enter each email address one at a time, clicking ‘send’ after each one rather than uploading them all at once.
If you are still having problems using the email referrals we recommend using your unique referral link or sharing the referral through Facebook, Twitter, or Messenger to receive credit. Please contact our customer support team if you need further assistance.
I’ve referred several friends but haven’t received any points for it. Is there something else I need to do?
Thank you so much for sharing us with your friends! We really appreciate it.
Referred friends must be a first-time customer for both of you to receive the referral online rewards. In addition, the referral must be initiated through our online rewards referral box on your personal online rewards page or with your unique referral link also found there.
Points will be added to your account as soon as your friend completes their first purchase on our website.
When this happens, you will receive an email letting you know that one of your referrals made a purchase using your code and that a reward was added to your account. You can also check your ‘Online rewards History’ to see a list of any points that you have received for referrals.
• Avon shall maintain the privacy, security and integrity of all personal information collected from Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Members, such as, but not restricted to: name, address, telephone numbers, date of birth, email, account number and purchasing information (“Personal Information”). This information will be used to credit the correct membership number account, to communicate with the Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Member, to better understand the Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Member’s shopping and information needs and to offer the Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Member relevant information, products, services and online rewards to meet those needs. By providing Personal Information to Avon, the member consents to Avon using the information for the uses specified herein.
• On occasion Avon may collect additional personal information from Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Members on a voluntary basis through questionnaires or other methods. The Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards membership status of any Member who does not wish to participate will not be affected.
• Avon will not give, rent or sell its Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Member lists to any organization or individual. Avon will allow limited and secured access to customer information by authorized entities under its strict supervision and/or which are contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality and security of the information solely for the purposes of assisting Avon in processing customer information.
• Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Member information is stored in Avon databases located in Canada. Access to this information will be restricted only to authorized personnel of Avon.
• On occasion Avon may communicate special offers, information, and services to Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Members.
• Only one Online Rewards Program Membership is available per customer.
• Only one redemption is available per transaction.
• The Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Program is non-redeemable for cash, non-refundable and non-transferable. Except as permitted from time to time by Avon, Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Points cannot be assigned, exchanged, purchased or given by gift. Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Points cannot be sold, traded, bartered, rented or otherwise disposed of. Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Points are void if sold for cash or any other consideration.
• The Fruits & Passion Online Rewards membership is an Avon program and it may be revoked at any time by Avon in its sole discretion.
• If events beyond Avon’s control materially affect Avon’s ability to operate the Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Program, the Program may be suspended or terminated without notice.
• Avon may restrict, suspend or otherwise alter any aspect of the Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Program, without notice. Any material changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online.
• Any abuse by a Member of the Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Program’s privileges, any failure by a Member to follow the Program’s rules, regulations, Terms and Conditions, or any misrepresentation by a Member may, at Avon’s sole discretion, subject the Member to expulsion from the Program, including forfeiture of all accumulated Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Points.
• Upon suspension or termination of the Program for any reason whatsoever, Avon will have no liability therefore to any Member and is automatically released from all claims by Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Members in respect of such suspension, termination, forfeiture of Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Points, redemption of Points or otherwise in respect of such suspension or termination for any reason whatsoever.
• Each Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Program Member (sometimes referred to as a “Program Member”) will be registered in the Online Program Member’s name and cannot share their account information with any other parties.
• Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Points may not be collected or redeemed by any person other than the Online Program Member. Each Online Program Member is responsible to ensure that all Personal Information is correct and up-to-date and, Avon reserves the right to block redemptions where the Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Member information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Online Program Members must advise Avon immediately of any changes of Personal Information (as hereinafter defined) including name and e-mail address by calling Customer Service. If Avon believes that some of its records are inaccurate, it may contact the Online Program Member to verify its records. Avon reserves the right to cancel any Online Program Memberships for which it has incomplete or inaccurate Personal Information and all Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Points redemptions on that account may be blocked. The submission of false or fictitious Personal Information will result in all Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Points accumulated on an account being forfeited.
• Avon reserves the right to refuse issuance of a Program Membership to any customer who does not follow the prescribed enrollment procedures.
• The Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Program is only available to individuals. The Online Program will not be available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises or anyone other than an individual, unless written approval is received in advance from Avon, in its sole discretion. Employees of Avon are not allowed to participate directly or indirectly in the Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Program. Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Points will not be awarded if in Avon’s reasonable opinion the merchandise purchased will be used for resale or commercial use and any Fruits & Passion Online Rewards awarded on such purchases will be forfeited. Avon reserves the right to limit Fruits & Passion Online Reward Points awarded with respect to any offer or promotion to reasonable household quantities. If the Online Program Member was awarded points for an offer or promotion in which a Member purchased product in excess of reasonable household quantities, the Fruits & Passion Online Rewards points awarded as a result of that offer or promotion may be forfeited without prior notice.
• In accordance with Federal and Provincial tax legislation, GST, PST, HST and any other applicable taxes are calculated and payable by the Online Program Member on the full amount of the purchase price before any reduction for redeemed rewards.
• Fruits & Passion Online Rewards points are reduced to zero upon closure of the Online Program Membership.
• Upon the death of a Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Program Member, the Member’s account will be closed and any Fruits & Passion Online Rewards points in the account will be forfeited. Fruits & Passion Online Rewards points are not divisible in the case of divorce.
• Every effort has been made to ensure that the information herein is correct. Avon is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
• Avon will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may flow from any participation in the Fruits & Passion Online Rewards Program by any non-Canadian resident, and where permitted by Avon, by any corporation, business, charity, partnership or enterprise.
• Any waiver by Avon of the strict observance, performance or compliance by a Member with any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein, either expressly granted or by course of conduct, shall be effective only in the specific instance and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any rights or remedies of Avon as a result of any other failure to observe, perform or comply with the Terms and Conditions. No delay or omission by Avon in exercising any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as waiver thereof or of any other right or remedy.
• By redeeming Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Points for online rewards, the Online Fruits & Passion Online rewards Member releases Avon from any and all liability and claims regarding the redemption and use of the reward and any loss or damage caused by goods and services supplied as a reward.
• Any reference herein to COMPANY refers to The Avon Company Canada Limited, its affiliates and the licensed operators of the Participating Company Stores, as the context requires.
LAST UPDATED : September 16, 2022